Band of the Blackhand Forum Index

Band of the Blackhand
World of warcraft Guild forum

Band of the blackhand

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:46 am    Post subject: jeremy-lane-jersey Reply with quote

ABUJA , Feb. 29 (Xinhua) -- Football authorities in Nigeria on Monday said they have formally received and acknowledged the decision of Sunday Oliseh, former head coach of the country's senior national soccer team, to quit his job.

Oliseh, last Friday, announced his resignation, citing breach of contract including non-payment of salaries by his employers , the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), responsible for his decision.

But acknowledging the receipt of his resignation letter via email on Monday, the local football governing body said it bore no grudges against the former head coach of the Super Eagles.

"The Executive Board of the NFF has resolved to accept his resignation and has responsibly gone ahead to accept the recommendation of the technical committee in replacing him temporarily with competent coaches," Nigerian FA said via a statement issued in Abuja.

Before his resignation on Friday, Nigeria was hoping on Oliseh to lead the Super Eagles to a two-leg African Cup of Nations qualifier next month.

"We find it strange though that, after complaints of non-payment , Oliseh waited to receive moneies owed him before resigning. Two days before his resignation, he had passionately appealed that we unite as one force to fight the battle on the football field with the Egyptian national team. We had no idea he was selling a dummy," the FA added.

In a swift move, Nigeria on Friday named former player Samson Siasia as interim head coach of the Super Eagles.

Considering the rate at which people are realizing the importance of health, fitness and well being, it is no surprise that people are on the lookout for ways that can help them stay fit. While some take up yoga , some get geared up to hit the gym. No matter what measure of health care and fitness you adopt, you surely can?t do without assistance. This is where a personal trainer comes to your aid. Read on to know more about the reasons that make the need for a personal trainer indispensable.

An increasing number of people are trying hard to fight the unwanted flab and bulge. However, how many of them are actually able to succeed? Not many, is the prompt answer of one and all. Well, if you have a personal trainer by your side, your chances of becoming successful in your weight loss endeavors increase manifolds. Irrespective of the fact that you join a renowned gym or stick to your home gym , you can?t think to get the desired weight loss results, without seeking the help of a personal trainer. A personal trainer supervises your every exercise move, instructing you to uphold the right posture and makes you learn the correct technique suitable for your body type.

What if you are nursing some past injury or are just beginning to exercise post operation? In such a situation you need the assistance of a person who is trained enough and keeps your medical history in mind, before making you exercise. Who else can perform the task better than a personal trainer? Similarly he is the right person to choose, if you wish to prepare yourself and perform well in any upcoming sport event like running, marathon or any other. A personal trainer trains you to enhance your stamina and energy level , which in turn helps you win championships without unduly exerting yourself, all the while averting the possibility of injuries to a great extent.

Another factor that reiterates the need of a personal trainer is motivation. With a personal trainer supporting you at every moment, you will never lose focus from your goal. The moment your drive to meet your weight loss goals or any other fitness targets slacken, you will find the personal trainer encouraging you, helping you get back on track in no time. Shehe can make the necessary changes in your fitness routines so that they offer variety, helping you push your limits simultaneously. Fitness trainers help you achieve overall fitness which includes making appropriate changes in your diet as well. In addition shehe can understand your fitness needs well and customize the same as your wish and desires.

So , now that you are well versed with the importance of having a personal trainer, hopefully you now understand the reason behind the soaring popularity of personal training business in the present times. So, if you wish to derive the given benefits, it makes sense to zero in on the right trainer at the earliest best with no further delay.

LONDON, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- There are record collectors, and then there's Rutherford Chang. He has built up a collection of more than 1 ,000 vinyls - all of them the same long-playing record, the famous White Album by the British most famous pop group, the Beatles.

On Aug. 15, Chang, an artist living in New York, arrives in Britain to exhibit his collection , choosing the birthplace of the Beatles, Liverpool, as the place to give his unusual collection its British debut.

He will be creating a "pop up" record store in the loading bay at Liverpool's award-winning art venue, FACT, coinciding with the start of Liverpool's International Music Festival and International Beatles' Week. The only difference with a traditional record store is Chang's will stock just one choice.

So why would a collector set out on a mission in life to collect as many copies as possible of the same record?

Chang said: "I've been collecting 'White Albums' for eight years. When I bought my second copy, I saw the minute ways it differed from the first , and realized that every copy has become unique. I knew then that it would be interesting to have as many copies as possible. When I started I wasn't sure how far the collection would go. I currently have 1,018 copies."

"Do I have an upper target when to stop? The numbered copies run to over 3 million, so I have a long way to go," he added.

"Many people collect records, but few people collect the same record. Some people think I'm crazy . Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NBA Jerseys Cheap Throwback NFL Jerseys From China Replica Soccer Jerseys Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap New MLB Jerseys Cheap Sports Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Free Shipping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Band of the Blackhand Forum Index -> RP All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: