Band of the Blackhand Forum Index

Band of the Blackhand
World of warcraft Guild forum

Band of the blackhand

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The next two Masters events on clay are at Madrid and Rome l

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wangshi
Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: The next two Masters events on clay are at Madrid and Rome l Reply with quote

NEW YORK -- Rick Nash scored the winning goal with 1:42 left, on New Yorks third shot of the third period, and the Rangers clinched home-ice advantage in the first round of the playoffs with a 2-1 victory over the NHL-worst Buffalo Sabres on Thursday night. Ron Jaworski Jersey . New York secured second place in the Metropolitan Division when the Philadelphia Flyers lost at Tampa Bay later Thursday. The Rangers will face either the Flyers or Columbus in the opening round of the post-season. The Rangers struggled throughout against the lowly Sabres and goalie Matt Hackett, who played in just his seventh NHL game of the season. Drew Stafford gave Buffalo a 1-0 lead in the second, and Benoit Pouliot tied in in the final minute of the frame. Nash fired a one-timer off a cross-zone feed from Martin St. Louis, and sent the puck past Hacketts glove to break the 1-1 tie for his 26th goal. The Rangers then killed a late penalty against Brian Boyle, the third Sabres power play of the third period. Drew Stafford gave Buffalo a 1-0 lead in the second, and Benoit Pouliot tied in in the final minute of the frame. Henrik Lundqvist stopped 23 shots in the win, New Yorks last home game of the season. The Rangers final game is at Montreal on Saturday. Hackett made 28 saves for the Sabres, 2-15-1 in their last 18 games. The Rangers dominated the Sabres 18-1 in shots in the second period, yet had only a 1-1 tie to show for it. Buffalo recorded the first five shots of the game, and New York didnt record its first until Pouliots partial breakaway 7:30 in. However, the Rangers had a 27-13 edge through 40 minutes. The Sabres made the most of their only second-period shot and grabbed a 1-0 lead on it with 10:54 left in the period. Buffalo defenceman Mike Weber drifted backward with the puck from the right circle toward the blue line, and flipped a shot toward the Rangers net. Stafford, stationed in front of Lundqvist, got enough of his stick on it to deflect it into the net for his 16th goal of the season. New York did nothing with its two power plays in the first period or its next two in the second after a two-goal performance with the man advantage Tuesday against Carolina. It took until there were only 30.4 seconds left in the middle frame to get even with the Sabres. Hackett had been tough up until then, including shaking off a hard one-timer off the stick of Brad Richards that struck him flush in the forehead portion of his mask with 2:11 remaining in the period. After being briefly attended to on the ice by medical personnel, Hackett got up off his knees and stayed in the game. Pouliot took a pass across the Sabres zone in the left circle and fired a drive past Hackett to tie it. It was Pouliots 15th goal of the season and third in five games. NOTES: Lundqvist had a run of 26 minutes, 32 seconds between saves -- spanning from the first period until the third. ... Stafford and Sabres D Henrik Tallinder both returned to the lineup after missing four games each due to injury. Stafford has six goals and nine points in his past 13 games. ... The Rangers didnt record their first shot in the third period until Carl Hagelins attempt with 6:20 left. ... New York didnt take a penalty until the third period. In Tuesdays win, the Rangers were unpenalized in a full game for the first time since Jan. 10, 2012, against Phoenix. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . Woods said Friday that his charity event, which attracts a world-class field even without being part of any tour, will move in December 2014 to Isleworth, the course where he honed his professional game from 1996 until moving away to south Florida two years ago. Alshon Jeffery Jersey . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-torrey-smith-black-jersey/ . Modin, 36, tallied seven goals and three assists in 36 games with the Thrashers this season. The Sundsvall, Sweden, native has posted 232 goals and 230 assists in 894 career NHL games with Toronto, Tampa Bay, Columbus, Los Angeles and Atlanta and has appeared in 57 post-season contests, helping the Lightning capture the 2004 Stanley Cup Championship. MONACO -- Stanislas Wawrinka won the Monte Carlo Masters for the first time Sunday, rallying to beat Roger Federer 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-2 in a rare all-Swiss final. The Australian Open champion had lost his previous two Masters finals and looked like losing a third until Federers level dropped suddenly late in the second set, and Wawrinka began troubling the 17-time Grand Slam champion with his aggressive backhand. The fourth-seeded Federer, who accepted a wild card invitation to play in the tournament, was also looking to win it for the first time after losing his three previous finals here to eight-time champion Rafael Nadal from 2006-08. Wawrinka has beaten Federer only twice in 15 matches but both victories have come here. He also beat him in the third round in 2009. "Its exceptional to be able to win my first Masters title here," Wawrinka said. It was the first time that Federer and Wawrinka met in a championship decider. In the last all-Swiss final, Marc Rosset beat Federer in Marseille in 2000. "Stan was tougher at the end, I think he deserved it just a little bit more," Federer said. "Its a huge win for him after winning his first Grand Slam this year, also to win his first Masters. To take the opportunities when theyre there, thats key in a tennis players career." With the third-seeded Wawrinka serving for the match, Federer shouted in frustration as he missed an easy forehand on second serve at 15-15. On the next point, Federers backhand went wide and Wawrinka clinched the victory with a crisp forehand winner that landed on the line. The players, who are good friends, shared a warm hug at the net. "I had a great week here," Federer said. "Congratulations to Stan." It is the seventh title of the 29-year-old Wawrinnkas career, and his third this year. Jordan Hicks Jersey. He lost his previous Masters finals at Madrid last year and Rome in 2008. Federer broke for a 3-2 lead when Wawrinkas backhand long, and served out the first set when his countryman over-hit another backhand. Wawrinka secured a break to take a 2-0 lead in the second, but Federer broke straight back with a brilliant passing shot down the line and confidently held to love to send the second set into a tiebreaker. But then he seemed to lose his way. One sloppy backhand from Federer allowed Wawrinka to move 2-0 ahead, and the Australian Open champion moved 4-1 up with a volley at the net. Federer saved two set points at 6-3 but Wawrinka levelled the match with a clinical smash after Federer had returned his serve a bit too high. "I dont think I served quite so well early on in the third set. I think he really found his range and started to hit bigger, deeper. He didnt miss that many second-serve returns anymore," Federer said. "He gave me a couple cheap points in the first couple sets which he later on really didnt give me anymore." Federer was seeking the 79th title of his illustrious career, and his 22nd Masters trophy. The 32-year-old Swiss has lost three of his four finals this year, with the other defeats against Novak Djokovic at Indian Wells and to Lleyton Hewitt at Brisbane. "You must see the positive side. Try not to be disappointed or frustrated," Federer said. "What I see is that if Im in that position again, if I keep trying as I did, at a certain point its going to go my way. If you feel good mentally, then things are going to turn out good." The next two Masters events on clay are at Madrid and Rome leading up to the French Open, which starts on May 25. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Band of the Blackhand Forum Index -> PvP All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: