Band of the Blackhand Forum Index

Band of the Blackhand
World of warcraft Guild forum

Band of the blackhand

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hai frens
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Band of the Blackhand Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silke
Peon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Hai frens Reply with quote

oh hai
Yuvali
Peon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAI!
muggleton
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swe???
Yza
Peon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sauna break?
Mayra
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol hai am back for a few days, leaving again Sunday.
Silke
Peon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ffs y?
q414091564
Peon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 15th day of the 1st lunar month is the Chinese Lantern Festival because the first lunar month is called yuan-month andwow power leveling, The 15th day is the first night to see a full moon. So the day is also called Yuan Xiao Festival in China.
  According to the Chinese maple story mesos,at the very beginning of a new year, when there is a bright full moon hanging in the sky, there should be thousands of colorful lanterns hung out for people to appreciate. At this time, maple story mesos,people will try to solve the puzzles on the lanterns and eat yuanxiao (glutinous rice ball) and get all their families united in the joyful atmosphere.
This might save a relationship or two.
  Common misconception of people between two couples is that love binds them together. Well, it is a factor, really, maple story mesos,But what is more important in a relationship that when combined with love will give a stronger bondage between you and your partner is “trust”.
  With this, problems or arguments between couples will be minimized because everything will be a calm way. It is calm way in a sense that you believed each other's ideas, WOW Power leveling,no complaints, etc.
  But what if lies are told?
  Well, if your partner gives you lies, and you know for sure that it is such, well, try to ask yourself. Do you give the love he/she desires? Do you play your roles as husband/wife perfectly? ;Questions like that because what you show or give to your partner becomes his reflection,WOW Power leveling, thus, striking it back on you. So try to be more conscious on your efforts.
  But of course there are people who really are jerks!WOW Power leveling, By this,I am referring to those who break the hearts of others despite of the love they are receiving. The only thing I can say about them is “they have their own day”. Just move on if you experienced someone like this. They don't worth a time spending with.
  As I was saying about Trust, with this, you two are confident of each other's actions and decisions.WOW Power leveling, No blaming stuffs when failure happens because both of you agreed on that choice.
longjail
Peon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinese Valentine's Day is on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month in the Chinese calendar. A love story for this day is about the 7th daughter of Emperor of Heaven and an orphaned cowherd. The Emperor separated them. The 7th daughter was forced to move to the star Vega and the cowherd moved to the star Altair. They are allowed to meet only once a year on the day of 7th day of 7th lunar month.

The story began from the good-looking poor orphaned boy living with his elder brother and sister-in-law. After his parents passed away, his brother inherited the house and the land. The boy owned an old ox. He needed to work on the farm's field with the ox every day. So he was called a cowherd. His daily life was just like in a Cinderella story.
The 7th daughter of Emperor is good at handcrafting, especially weaving clothing. So she was called a Weaving Maid. The Emperor likes her skill to weave clouds and rainbows to beautify the world.
The ox was actually an immortal from the Heaven. He made mistakes in the Heaven and was punished as an ox in the Earth. One day, wow power leveling, the ox suddenly said to the cowherd, "You are a nice person. If you want to get married, go to the brook and your wish will come true." The cowherd went to the brook and saw all 7 pretty daughters of Emperor came down from Heaven and took a bath in there. Fascinated by the youngest and also the most beautiful one, he took away her fairy clothes secretly. The other six fairies went away after bath. The youngest couldn't fly back without her fairy clothes. Then the cowherd appeared and told her that he would not return her clothes unless she promised to be his wife. After a little hesitation and with a mixture of shyness and eagerness, she agreed to the request from this handsome man. So they married and had two children two years later.
One day, world of warcraft power leveling, the old ox was dying and told the cowherd that he should keep his hide for emergency purpose.
The Emperor found the sky's not that beautiful as before without the 7th daughter weaving clouds and rainbows. He wanted his age of conan power leveling, daughter's grandmother to find the missing daughter and to bring her back. . While the 7th princess was flying to the Heaven with her grandmother, the cowboy wore the ox hide, took his children in two bamboo baskets with his wife's old fairy clothes and chased after his wife in the sky. The grandmother made a milky way in the sky with her hairpin, which kept them separated. The 7th princess was moved to the star Vega (The swooping - Eagle) in the Lyra (Harp) constellation. And the cowherd with his two children stayed in the star Altair (Flying one) in the Aquila (Eagle) constellation. The star of Vega is also known as the Weaving Maid Star and the star of Altair is as the Cowherd Star in China.
Magpies were moved by their true love and many of them gathered and formed a bridge for the couple to meet in the evening of the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, which is the day the Emperor allowed them to meet once a year.
They said that it's hard to find a magpie on Chinese Valentine's Day in China, because all magpies fly to make the bridge for the Weaving Maid and Cowherd. The one thing to prove that is the feathers on the head of the magpies are much lesser after the Chinese Valentine's Day. If the night Chinese Valentine's Day rains, the rain are the tears of the Weaving Maid and Cowherd.

Tianxianpei
With pairs of birds singing on the tree
So green rivers and mounts look great
Picking a flower off conveniently
I put it in my dear’s chignon affectionately
From now on being of enslaving-free
My wife and I are on the way home free
You may plough and I will make some textile
I shoulder water you do some watering while
Being so humble, our house can keep out wind
A loving couple regards poverty as honey to drink
Couple of us is just like that of mandarin ducks
Flying wing to wing in the people’s world with good luck
Tianxianpei(天仙配英文版)
flyT
Peon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Secrets of Success at an Interview

The subject of today's talk is interviews.
The key words here are preparation and confidence, which will carry you far.
Do your homework first. (lotro gold)
Find out all you can about the job you are applying for and the organization you hope to work for.
Many of the employers I interviewed made the same criticism of candidates. "They have no idea what the day to day work of the job brings about. They have vague notions of 'furthering the company's prospects' or of 'serving the community', but have never taken the trouble to find out the actual tasks they will be required to do."
Do not let this be said of you. It shows an unattractive indifference to your employer and to your job.
Take the time to put yourself into the interviewer's place. He wants somebody who is hard-working with a pleasant personality and a real interest in the job. wow power leveling
Anything that you find out about the prospective employer can be used to your advantage during the interview to show that you have bothered to master some facts about the people who you hope to work for.
Write down (and remember) the questions you want to ask the interviewer(s) so that you are not speechless when they invite your questions. Make sure that holidays and pay are not the first things you ask about. If all your questions have been answered during the interview, replay: "I did have several questions, but you have already answered them all."
Do not be afraid to ask for clarification of something that has been said during the interview if you want to be sure what was implied, but do be polite.
Just before you go to the interview, look again at the original advertisement that you answered, any correspondence from your prospective employer, photocopies of your letter of application or application form and your resume.
Then you will remember what you said and what they want. This is very important if you have applied for many jobs in a short time as it is easy to become confused and give an impression of inefficiency. wow gold
Make sure you know where and when you have to report for the interview. Go to the building (but not inside the office) a day or two before, if necessary, to find out how long the journey takes and where exactly the place is.
Aim to arrive five or ten minutes early for the actual interview, then you will have a little time in hand and you will not panic if you are delayed. You start at a disadvantage if you arrive worried and ten minutes late.
Dress in clean, neat, conservative clothes. Now is NOT the time to experiment with the punk look or (girls) to wear low-cut dresses with miniskirts. Make sure that your shoes, hands and hair (and teeth) are clean and neat.
Have the letter inviting you for an interview ready to show in case there is any difficulty in communication.
You may find yourself facing one interviewer or a panel. The latter is far more intimidating, but do not let it worry you too much. The interviewer will probably have a table in front of him/her. Do not put your things or arms on it.
If you have a bag or a case, put it on the floor beside your chair. Do not clutch it nervously or, worse still, drop it, spilling everything.
wow gold,Shake hands if the interviewer offers his hand first. There is little likelihood that a panel of five wants to go though the process of all shaking hands with you in turn. So you do not be upset if no one offers.
Shake hands firmly - a weak hand suggests a weak personality, and a crushing grip is obviously painful. Do not drop the hand as soon as yours has touched it as this will seem to show you do not like the other person.
Speak politely and naturally even if you are feeling shy. Think before you answer any questions.
If you cannot understand, ask: "Would you mind rephrasing the question, please?" The question will then be repeated in different words.
If you are not definitely accepted or turned down on the spot, ask: "When may I expect to hear the results of this interview?"
If you do receive a letter offering you the job, you must reply by letter (keep a photocopy) as soon as possible.
Good luck! world of warcraft power leveling
daifan1r
Peon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a class I teach for adults, I recently did the “unpardonable.”
  最近在我执教的一个成人班级里,我干了一件“不可饶恕的”事情。

I gave the class homework!

我居然给班上的学生布置了一份家庭作业!

The assignment was to “go to someone you love within the next week and tell them you love them.

任务是“下周之内要走到你所爱的人面前,告诉他们你爱他。

It has to be someone you have never said those words to before
replica rolex,
  此人必须是一位此前你从未对之说过此话的对象,

or at least haven''t shared those words with for a long time.”

或至少很久没有与他们交流过这些爱意盎然的话语了。”

At the beginning of our next class, replica rolex,

第二次上课一开始,

I asked if someone wanted to share what happened when they told someone they loved them.

我就问:当你告诉别人你爱他/她时,结果怎样?有没有人愿意讲一讲?

I fully expected one of the women to volunteer6, as was usually the case,

我满心指望像平常一样,某位女士能自告奋勇,

but on this evening one of the men raised his hand.

但是这天晚上,一位男士举起了手。

He appeared quite moved and a bit shaken.

他看上去很受感动的样子,还有一点颤抖。

As he unfolded out of his chair(all 6 2" of him),
replica rolex,
  当他从座椅上直起身来时(他身高6英尺2英寸),

he began by saying, Dennis, I was quite angry with you last week when you gave us this assignment.

“你瞧,5年前,我与父亲发生了激烈的争执,而且从此再也没有消除隔阂。

We avoided seeing each other unless we absolutely had to at Christmas or other family gatherings.
replica rolex,
  我们互相回避,除非绝对必须出席圣诞节聚会或其他的家庭聚会。

But even then, we hardly spoke to each other.

但甚至在那些场合,我们彼此几乎也不说一句话。
lookme875
Peon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, ‘Bones,’ ” my brother, Parker, asked me, "what are you going to be for Halloween?" The elementary school party started at 7:00 PM. The winner of the prize for the most original costume got two free tickets for the Sunday matinee. Parker was dressed and ready to go. I watched him parade in front of the mirror in his pirate costume. He's so handsome, I thought. All the girls in the fifth and sixth grades were madly in love with him. I'd spent the afternoon defending myself from his rubber dagger.
world of warcraft power leveling
" I'm not going!" I replied.

" Why not?"

" No costume."

"That's dumb," he said. "You hardly need a costume. You're already a perfect scarecrow!" I was used to these observations. Furthermore, he spoke the truth. At twelve, I was already six feet tall and weighed eighty-nine pounds. Tack on red hair and freckles and it added up to one thing: I was a scarecrow.

School days were charged with searing taunts. "Down in front." "How's the weather up there?" "Are those skis or shoes?" It was hard to smile back, and even harder to make friends.
Aion kina,

I tried plastering my hair down flat on the top of my head and prying the heels off my shoes. I took scalding hot baths, hoping I'd shrink. In bed at night, I put my feet against the footboard, hands against the headboard and pushed, hoping to press myself back together. Nothing worked. So I saved nickels and dimes in a cider jug to pay the future surgeon who would find fame in Ripley's Believe It or Not by cutting six inches of bone from the legs of the tallest girl in the world and making her the same height as everybody else.

"When I grow up," I told Parker, as he brandished his cutlass in front of the mirror, "I'm going to live on an island where there's no one to stare." My brother raised his eye patch and looked at me hard.

world of warcraft gold,

"Sounds awful," he said, and left for the party.

Alone, I listened to the cheerless night and pictured the costumes my classmates had bought. I had tried on a few, too, but nothing fit. I could picture my classmates in their costumes, having a wonderful time. As I wandered about the house, I remembered happier days-before Mommy and Daddy were separated. When Daddy lived with us, he always made me feel loved and wanted. Seeing him now for short visits wasn't the same. The more I brooded, the more my self-pity grew.

Then I spotted a broomstick standing in the kitchen corner. Maybe I could make a costume, I thought. Outside, a sheet and pillowcase billowed on the clothesline. I could be a witch or a ghost. Then my gaze fell on the back of the cellar door. My father's old plaid work shirt, faded overalls, jacket and cap were hanging right where he had left them.
wow gold,

"I could be a hobo," I murmured as I buried my face in the dusty clothes. But Parker's taunt kept coming back at me. "You're a scarecrow." As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. Well then, a scarecrow was what I'd be. The closer I got to the school, the louder the cheers and clapping became, and the more my fears grew. What if they laughed at me? Worse still, what if they didn't do anything? Hiding behind the tool shed next to the gym, I pulled everything out of the pillowcase and started to dress. Because I was so tall, I could peek through the high window and see everybody taking turns on the stage in quest of the coveted prize. Ghosts, princesses, monsters, cowboys, soldiers and brides-they were all there, clad in store-bought costumes, fragile dreams for one night. My teeth were chattering. Would they clap for me? Would they whistle and cheer? My stomach ached from anticipation.
ffxi gil,
I'll run home! I decided. No one would know I had been there. But Parker came on stage and glanced at the window. It was too late. He had seen me. If I left now, he'd call me chicken. I watched him bow to the audience and listened to the squeals from the girls as he leaped on chairs and tables and parried with his sword. Next, a small gorilla climbed on top of a ladder and ate a banana. Lincoln gave a brief address. Cleopatra danced with a rubber snake in her hands, and a soldier marched and twirled his gun. Only Tarzan remained.

Maneuvering carefully through the entrance, I went in, held my breath and prayed, Please, God, don't let me make a fool of myself. The applause was so loud for the King of the jungle when he gave his call and swung on a curtain rope that no one seemed to notice me walk slowly to the center of the stage. A pillowcase covered my head. With arms outstretched and hands clutching the broomstick inserted through the sleeves of an old plaid shirt, I wore a felt hat and faded overalls stuffed with straw. The room was suddenly still.
world of warcraft power leveling,
Nobody clapped. Nobody cheered. The only sound I heard was the hammering of my own heart. I'm going to die, I thought, right here in front of everybody. The world was tilting, and my ears were ringing when the hood slid down my nose, just enough so I could peer through the eyeholes. And that's when I saw my classmates for the first time, as they really were. Petite blonde fairies with golden wands-and steel braces on their teeth. A baseball hero with a bat and mitt-and bottle-thick eyeglasses. A boxer with fighting gloves-sitting in a wheelchair. Someone asked, "Hey, who is that?" "Parker's sister!" They looked at one another, surprise brightening their faces. Clapping and cheering filled the room.
simann
Peon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't havereplica sunglasses
I don't have time to read, because I must study.Studying usually involvesreading!I shared it by myself.You cannot share things with yourself!It has some disadvantages, because it's good for their furture.'Disadvantages' are bad by definition!China is a big country, so we have four seasons.Small countries may have four seasons, too!She is a good person, because I know her father.The fact that you know her father doesn't mean she is a good person replica sunglasses!
Designer SunGlasses
Farmer Jones got out of his car and while heading for his friend's door, noticed a pig with a wooden leg. His curiosity roused, he ask, "Fred, how'd that pig get him a wooden leg?" "Well Michael, that's a mighty special pig! A while back a wild boar attacked me while I was walking in the woods. That pig there came a runnin', went after that boar and chased him away. Saved my life!" "And the boar tore up his leg?" "No he was fine after that. But a bit later we had that fire. Started in the shed up against the barn. Well, that ole pig started squealin' like he was stuck, woke us up, and 'fore we got out here, the darn thing had herded the other animals out of the barn and saved 'em all Designer SunGlasses!"
sunglasses replica
"So that's when he hurt his leg, huh, Fred?" "No, Michael. He was a might winded, though. When my tractor hit a rock and rolled down the hill into the pond I was knocked clean out. When I came to, that pig had dove into the pond and dragged me out 'fore I drownded. Sure did save my life." "And that was when he hurt his leg?" "Oh no, he was fine. Cleaned him up, too." "OK, Fred. So just tell me. How did he get the wooden leg?" "Well", the farmer tells him, "A pig like that, you don't want to eat all at once sunglasses replica."
replica sunglasses
A man took his Rottweiler to the vet and said to the vet: "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for it?" "Well" said the vet "lets have a look at him" So he picks the dog up and has a good look at it's eyes."Well" says the vet "I'm going to have to put him down" "Just because he's cross-eyed?" says the man. "No, because he's heavy" says the vet replica sunglasses.

Time to bring back the 80s…
replica sunglasses
if only for a few minutes while you cycle through this cluster replica sunglasses!
Designer SunGlasses
The 1980s were a time of permed hair, shoulder pads and disco. From Ray-Ban sunglasses to rattail hair, it was a fashion period of extremes for both genders, and it’s making quite the comeback Designer SunGlasses!
sunglasses replica
This cluster includes shoulder pads, bodysuits, skinny jeans, leggings, toesocks, tracksuits, legwarmers, mohawks, mullets and a whole lot of denim sunglasses replica.
Sunglasses are the ultimate accessory. They have the power to add an air mystique, coolness, toughness…or all of the above.
replica sunglasses
These superb sunglasses range from multitasking models, like the picture frame and USB glasses, to solely stylish accessories. Superb sunglasses come in all shapes and sizes replica sunglasses.
apple522
Peon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prom dresses
Teenage girls is always the fashion resuource.They're over anxiously await the designs and colours that prom dresses 2011 may possess for them.prom dresses This past year,wedding dresses we noticed a multitude of vibrant shades and a perpetuation of brazen animal prints.wedding dresses We also saw innovation through a lot more complex printed styles, frequently in vivid pastels. Short cocktail dresses carried on as a favorite also.wedding gowns Now some may ask what is next for prom dresses?wedding gowns Though some may disagree, I subscribe to the theory that style is a manifestation of culture and the existing human condition. Many have come to realize the effects of the economic decline and the push for a greener way of living. This being said, I think 2011 will bring far greater changes than those of the past.bride dresses
Although it may sound a bit obvious, the designs and styles of 2011 will be much more down to earth.bride dresses White will absolutely be making a major comeback in the coming year. Printed styles will still be on the rise next season due to their continued popularity. There will be a bigger choice of lighter and brighter colors.wedding gowns As society advances,wedding gowns so too will there be advances in math. While development in colors is somewhat restricted, there is no restriction to improvement in geometry. Consequently, we will see more motion in areas that allow it, such as the cut of the garment. The popularity of short gowns will likely continue, but expect to see many new designs for prom 2011.
Annstory
Peon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow power leveling What's the official site say this game?The team is beginning to list out some of the systems and features that it's looking at for future tweaks. Street issues a caveat by saying that this is a preliminary list and not necessarily all-inclusive wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
We have very few traditional tank and spank fights (even Argaloth likes to parry melee) so it’s hard to get consistent numbers without very large data sets. Still, we see Survival hunters and Unholy DKs on top of a lot of single target fights wow power leveling.
cheap wow gold,
Arcane, Marksman, and Beastmaster damage is too low. Retribution, Shadow, and Fire and Frost mage damage might be too low, but we’re still watching them. We aren’t seeing a lot of Subtlety rogues in PvE yet, so that sample size is still small. On fights where there is a lot of area damage, Demonology warlocks, Frost DKs and possibly Survival hunters are all too high. Shadow priest AE, mostly due to a weak Mind Sear, feels too low cheap wow gold.
buy wow gold,
Healing in PvE is working out pretty much as intended. There are some Heroic dungeon bosses that are probably tougher than the required item level average permits buy wow gold.
cheap wow power leveling
In general, you might have a tough time upon zoning into a Heroic dungeon with a bunch of strangers as soon as Dungeon Finder permits, especially if your group isn’t willing to communicate and work together. We want Heroics to be challenging -- if you want to zerg the content, stick to normal dungeons.Tank balance overall seems good at this point in time.
buy wow gold,
Threat seems to be in a good place -- good tanks don’t have much of a problem, but they can’t “phone it in” either. We’re seeing all four tanks get a lot of use, even on Heroic raid fights. That could change as more guilds are able to make serious heroic attempts buy wow gold.
xiaolongv
Peon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw is at it again in the Zero Punctuation video review of World of Warcraft Cataclysm.
wow power leveling,
There's just so little that can be said about it...you just have to watch. wow power leveling
wow power leveling,
It's a wild, wow power leveling fast talking, profanity spewing, side-splittingly funny ride.
cheap wow gold,
Since the World of Warcraft Cataclysm expansion was released just over a month ago, cheap wow gold
buy wow gold,
there has been a lot of discussion among players about the difficulty of Heroic dungeons. buy wow gold
cheap wow power leveling,
Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street has penned a new article discussing why the dev team made the decision to make those dungeons as hard as they are: cheap wow power leveling In short,
buy wow gold,
'heroic' is supposed to mean something and that players need the challenge.buy wow gold
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Band of the Blackhand Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: