Band of the Blackhand Forum Index

Band of the Blackhand
World of warcraft Guild forum

Band of the blackhand

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warrior/Priest/Druid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yza
Peon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Warrior/Priest/Druid Reply with quote

I am dreaming of this setup for 3v3.

I like it especially because it also forms a good base for a 5v5 team. Add shaman & paladin for example and you are ready to roll.

What do you think?
Urgat
Warchief

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would be cool I suppose. what specc on druid?
Yza
Peon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think resto with feral charge
Yuvali
Peon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No shaman? *sad face*
Yza
Peon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elemental shaman only has a chance in 3-dps team with good cc I think.

rogue/mage/shaman could be imba.
jane520lin
Peon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: a ery nice poem Reply with quote

HAPPILY lived Mankind in the peaceful Valley of Ignorance.

To the north, to the south, to the west and to the east stretched the ridges of the Hills Everlasting.

A little stream of Knowledge trickled slowly through a deep worn gully.

It came out of the Mountains of the Past.

It lost itself in the Mashes of the Future.

It was not much, as rivers go. But it was enough for the humble needs of the villagers.

In the evening, when they had watered their cattle and had filled their casks, they were content to sit down to enjoy life.

The Old Men Who Knew were brought forth from the shady corners where they had spent their day, pondering over the mysterious pages of an old book.

They mumbled strange words to their grandchildren, who would have preferred to play with the pretty pebbles, brought down from distant lands.wow power leveling,

Often these words were not very clear.

But they were written a thousand years ago by a forgotten race. Hence they were holy.

For in the Valley of Ignorance, whatever was old was venerable. And, those who dared to gainsay the wisdom of the fathers, were shunned by all decent people.

And so they kept their peace.

Fear was ever with them. What if they should be refused the common share of the products of the garden?

Vague stories there were, whispered at night among the narrow streets of the little town, vague stories of men and women who had dared to ask questions.

They had gone forth, and never again had they been seen.

A few had tried to scale the high walls of the rocky range that hid the sun.

Their whitened bones lay at the foot of the cliffs.

The years came and the years went by.

Happily lived Mankind in the peaceful Valley of Ignorance.

Out of the darkness crept a man.

The nails of his hands were torn.

His feet were covered with rags, red with the blood of long marches.

He stumbled to the door of the nearest hut and knocked.

Then he fainted. By the light of a frightened candle, he was carried to a cot.

In the morning throughout the village it was known: "He has come back."

The neighbors stood around and shook their heads. They had always known that this was to be the end.

Defeat and surrender awaited those who dared to stroll away from the foot of the mountains.

And in one corner of the village the Old Men shook their heads and whispered burning words.

They did not mean to be cruel, but the Law was the Law. Bitterly this man had sinned against the wishes of Those Who Knew.world of warcraft power leveling,

As soon as his wounds were healed he must be brought to trial.

They meant to be lenient.

They remembered the strange, burning eyes of his mother. They recalled the tragedy of his father, lost in the desert these thirty years ago.

The Law, however, was the Law; and the Law must be obeyed.

The Men Who Knew would see to that.

They carried the wanderer to the Market Place, and the people stood around in respectful silence.

He was still weak from hunger and thirst and the Elders bade him sit down.

He refused.

They ordered him to be silent.

But he spoke.

Upon the Old Man he turned his back and his eyes sought those who but a short time before had been his comrades.

“Listen to me,” he implored.” Listen to me and be rejoiced. I have come back from beyond the mountains. My feet have trod a fresh soil. My hands have felt the touch of other races. My eyes have seen wondrous sights.

“When I was a child, my world was the garden of my father.

“To the west and to the east, to the south and to the north lay the ranges from the Beginning of Time.

“When I asked what they were hiding, there was a hush and a hasty shaking of heads. When I insisted, I was taken to the rocks and shown the bleached bones of those who had dared to defy the Gods.

“When I cried out and said, ‘It’s a lie! The Gods love those who were brave!’ the Men Who Knew came and read to me from their sacred books. The Law, they explained, had ordained all things of Heaven and Earth. The Valley was ours to have and to hold. The animals and the flowers, the fruit and the fishes were ours, to do our bidding. But the mountains were of the Gods. What lay beyond was to remain unknown until the End of Time.

“So they spoke, and they lied. They lied to me, even as they have lied to you.

“There are pastures in those hills. Meadows too, as rich as any. And men and women of our own flesh and blood. And cities resplendent with the glories of a thousand years of labor.

“I have found the road to a better home. I have seen the promise of a happier life. Follow me and I shall lead you thither. For the smile of Gods is the same there as here and everywhere.”

He stopped and there went up a great cry of horror.

“Blasphemy!” cried the Old Men. “Blasphemy and sacrilege! A fit punishment for his crime! He has lost his reason. He dares to scoff at the Law as it was written down a thousand years ago. He deserves to die!”

And they took up heavy stones.

And they killed him.

And his body they threw at the foot of the cliffs, that it might lie there as a warning to all who questioned the wisdom of the ancestors.

Then it happened a short time latter that there was a great drought0. The little Brook of Knowledge ran dry. The cattle died of thirst. The harvest perished in the fields, and there was hunger in the Valley of Ignorance.

The Old Men Who Knew, however, was not disheartened. Everything would all come right in the end, they prophesied, for it was written their most Holy Chapters.

Besides, they themselves needed but little food. They were so very old.

Winter came.

The village was deserted.

More than half of the populace died of sheer want.

The only hope, for those who survived, lay beyond the mountains.

But the Law said “No!”

And the law must be obeyed.

One night there was a rebellion.

Despair gave courage to those whom fear had forced into silence.

Feebly the Old Men protested.

They were pushed aside. They complained of their lot. They bewailed the ingratitude of their children, but when the last wagon pulled out of the village, they stopped the driver and forced him to take them along.

The flight into the unknown had begun.

It was many years since the Wanderer had returned. It was no easy task to discover the road he had mapped out.

Thousands fell a victim to hunger and thirst before the first cairn was found.

From there on the trip was less difficult.

The careful pioneer had blazed a clear trail through the woods and amidst the endless wildness of rock.

By easy stages it led to the green pastures of the new land.

Silently the people looked at each other.

“He was right after all,” they said. “He was right, and the Old Men were wrong ……

“He spoke the truth, and the Old Men lied ……

“His bones lie rotting at the foot of the cliffs, but the Old Men sit in our carts and chant their ancient days ……

“He saved us, and we slew him ……

“We are sorry that it happened, but of course, if we could have known at the time ……”

Then they unharnessed their horses and their oxen and they drove their cows and their goats into the pastures and they built themselves houses and laid out their fields and they lived happily for a long time afterwards.

A few years later, an attempt was made to bury the brave pioneer in the fine new edifice , which had been erected as a home for the Wise Old Men.

A solemn procession went back to the now deserted valley, but when the spot was reached where his body ought to have been, it was no longer there.

A hungry jackal had dragged it to his lair.

A small stone was then placed at the foot of the trail(now a magnificent highway). It gave the name of the man who had first defied the dark terror of the unknown, that his people might be guided into a new freedom.

And it stated that it had been erected by a grateful posterity.

As it was in the beginning—as it is now—and as some day(so we hope)it shall no longer be。
xiaoni990
Peon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The passengers on the bus watched sympathetically as the young woman with the white cane made her way carefully up the steps.
Archlord gold,
She paid the driver and then, Archlord gold using her hands to feel the location of the seats, settled in to one. She placed her briefcase on her lap and rested her cane against her leg.
world of warcraft gold,
It had been a year since Susan, world of warcraft gold thirty-four, became blind. As the result of a medical accident she was sightless, suddenly thrown into a world of darkness, anger, frustration and self-pity. All she had to cling to was her husband Mark.
maple story mesos,
Mark was an Air Force officer and he loved Susan with all his heart.maple story mesos When she first lost her sight, he watched her sink into despair and he became determined to use every means possible to help his wife.
2moons dil,
Finally,2moons dil Susan felt ready to return to her job, but how would she get there? She used to take the bus, but she was now too frightened to get around the city by herself. Mark volunteered to ride the bus with Susan each morning and evening until she got the hang of it. And that is exactly what happened.
replica sunglasses,
For two weeks Mark,replica sunglasses military uniform and all, accompanied Susan to and from work each day. He taught her how to rely on her other senses.
wedding dresses,
specifically her hearing, wedding dresses to determine where she was and how to adapt to her new environment. He helped her befriend the bus drivers who could watch out for her, and save her a seat.
yuanyiw
Peon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In his latest column for MMORPG.com, Editor Jon Wood has looked over all the stories that came out this week with a focus on MMOs.
archlord gold
While none jumped out immediately as a more all-encompassing story that captured the imagination of a host of readers, archlord gold one certainly caught Jon's attention: Undead Labs'
archlord gold
Richard Foge'archlord gold s thought that most of today's MMOs aren't much. Check out Jon's thoughts about that statement and then add a few of your own on the forums.
flyff penya
Going through this past week’flyff penya s news offerings, there really wasn’t anything that stood out to grab me as the week’s biggest story.
flyff penya
So instead, flyff penya I turned my attention to the story that captured MY attention the most this week in the hopes that I’
maple story mesos
d be able to string together a few sentences that might entertain you folks this weekend.maple story mesos
maple story mesos
The story that I came out with and that we’maple story mesos ll call our Story of the Week is one that comes out of Undead Labs.
yellow13
Peon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow power leveling,
We always wow power leveling focus on blizzard.Now,we should focus on blizzard theme wow power leveling park in China.wow power leveling,
According to a new article at the Huffington Post,world of warcraft power leveling, it appears that world of warcraft power leveling the rumors of a theme park based on Blizzard Entertainment properties is indeed under construction in China. The article references a Chinese news broadcast and contains several screenshots of the park under construction taken from the report.world of warcraft power leveling, Called "Joyland",world of warcraft power leveling the park will feature zones called Moles World, World of Legend, Universe of Starcraft, Island of Mystery and Terrain of Warcraft.cheap wow power leveling,
So geek fantasies do come true.cheap wow power leveling At least they do In Wunjin district, China. Reported way back on February 7, 2011 by a French gaming blog,cheap wow gold the videogame studio Blizzard's World of Warcraft and StarCraft themed amusement park appears to be more than just rumor after recent photos of the construction surfaced along with a Chinese news report.cheap wow gold,
Where it will lead to?We wait and see.
spring714
Peon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW Community Site Sees Improvements.Great!!The team behind the WoW Community Site are happy to announce the new "sweeping" update to the database. Improvements have been made to the website's search function, the game section has been expanded considerably and item pages saw some update. Check it out!
In our ongoing efforts to bring you the most epic website experience ever (with as few explosions and malfunctions as possible), our special task force of goblin Web designers and gnomish engineers has just released a sweeping update to the Web database.
wow power leveling,
eve isk,
wow gold,
world of warcraft power leveling,
cheap rift gold,
wow power leveling,
cheap wow power leveling,
ahead168
Peon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know all of wow fans are waiting to the next expansion.
The folks over at MMO-Champion may have uncovered the name of Blizzard's next World of Warcraft expansion.
The report notes that Blizzard has filed a trademark for 'Mists of Pandaria' on July 28th, is categorized as 'computer game software,' and uses the international code of 041, a code that, according to MMO-Champion, has only shown up in Blizzard's online game trademark filings.
Could this be the title of Blizzard's next World of Warcraft expansion? We'll be sure to let you know if we find out anything!
wow power leveling,
eve isk,
wow gold,
world of warcraft power leveling
rift gold,
buy wow power leveling,
aoc gold,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Band of the Blackhand Forum Index -> PvP All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: