Band of the Blackhand Forum Index

Band of the Blackhand
World of warcraft Guild forum

Band of the blackhand

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have pitty
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Band of the Blackhand Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Have pitty Reply with quote

I want to play but have to write an 80-pager about application security instead...

sad priest is sad. Sad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, freelancing sucks don't it? WTB Yza for fun bgs though, get it out of the way ffs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 pages down and writers block :p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey at least you didn't get it on first page, that's usually what happens to me!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply make each page 1 letter long, easy 80 pages!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even those who argue that morality should play a large role in statecraft acknowledge that international politics is not like domestic politics. In the latter, there is government; in the former, there is none. As a consequence, no agency exists above the individual states with authority and power to make laws and settle disputes. States can make commitments and treaties, wow power leveling,but no sovereign power ensures compliance and punishes deviations. This the absence of a supreme power-is what is meant by the anarchic environment of international polities. Anarchy is therefore said to constitute a state of war: when all else fails, force is the ultima ratio--the final and legitimate arbiter of disputes among states.
The state of war does not mean that every nation is constantly at the brink of war or actually at war with other nations. wow gold,though, do feel threatened by some states at some time, and every state has experienced periods of intense insecurity. No two contiguous states, moreover, have had a history of close, friendly relations uninterrupted by severe tension if not outright war. Because a nation cannot look to a supreme body to enforce laws, nor count on other nations for constant aid and support, it must rely on its own efforts, particularly for defense against attack. Coexistence in an anarchic environment thus requires self-help. The psychological outlook that self-help breeds is best described by a saying common among British statesmen since Palmerston: "Great Britain has no permanent enemies or permanent friends, she has only permanent interests."
Although states must provide the wherewithal to achieve their own ends, they do not always reach their foreign policy goals. wow gold,the means available, meager. The goals may be attainable; the means selected, inappropriate. But even if the goals are realistic and the means both available and appropriate, a state can be frustrated in pursuit of its ends. The reason is simple, but fundamental to an understanding of international polities: wow gold,what one state does will inevitably impinge on some other states--on some beneficially, but on others adversely. What one state desires another may covet. What one thinks its just due another may find threatening. Steps that a state takes to achieve its goals may be rendered useless by the counter steps others take. No state, therefore, can afford to disregard the effects its actions will have on other nations' behavior. In this sense state behavior is contingent: wow gold,what one state does is dependent in part upon what others do. Mutual dependence means that each must take the others into account.
Mutual dependence affects nothing more powerfully than it does security-the measures states take to protect their gold, Like other foreign-policy goals, the security of one state is contingent upon the behavior of other states. Herein lies the security dilemma to which each state is subject: In its efforts to preserve or enhance its own security,WOW power leveling,one state can take measures that wow golddecrease the security of other states and cause them to take countermeasures that neutralize the actions of the first state and that may even menace it. The first state may feel impelled wotlk goldto take additional actions that will provoke additional countermeasures.., and so forth., The security dilemma means that an action-reaction spiral can occur between two states or among several of them so that each is forced towow gold spend ever larger sums on arms and be no more secure than before. All will run faster merely to stay where they were.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.

One should love animals. archlord gold, They are so tasty.

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

Love the neighbor. archlord power leveling, But don’t get caught.

Behind every successful man,there is a man.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

“Hard work never killed anybody. archlord gold,“ But why take the risk?

“Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours!

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

When two’s company, three’s the result!

A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.

The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多, 忘记的越多,知道的越少, 为什么学来着 。

I hate Mondays. 我讨厌星期一。(梦魇日的开始)

Poky,cover me. archlord power leveling, I’m going in. 波基,掩护我。我要行动了。(老板问起,就说我见客户去了。)

Trying to avoid your duties,huh? 竟然想逃避责任。(错过大单子,被老板K。)

I make a point to get it good everyday. 我每天都是吃不了兜着走的。(再错过大单子,小心我让你吃不了兜着走。)

How shall I outwit you this time? 我这回该怎么戏弄你呢?(老板怎么了,照样有办法对付你。)

It's a liver flavored. 这可是猪肝口味呀。(你家猫儿子最喜欢吃什么呀?)

That's even nicer.! 那个更是不错!(我家猫儿子更喜欢Pizza。)

Jump back. Kiss myself. 搞定。真佩服我自己。(每个人都应该相信自己。)

She is some beautiful. 她真漂亮。(这位MM是新同事?名花有主否?)

Uh, Mr. Pathetic, you've had a crush on her since high school. 可怜虫先生,你从高中开始就被她迷得神魂颠倒了。(我痴心不改。)

Would you please ask her out so she can reject you, and we can get on with me life?你能不能把他约出来,好让她直截了当地拒绝你,然后咱们继续自己的生活?(是时候行动了。)

Wish me luck. Okay,aoc gold, go get'em,big tiger. 祝我好运吧。好的,大胆地冲上去吧。(不试试,我会后悔的。)

You the man. You the fella. You the boss. 你够男人,你是小伙子,你是老板。(她先约我了。)

So much time,and so little I need to do. 白日漫漫,我该如何消磨。(星期五的下午,让我欢喜让我忧。)

so 已经老掉牙了,生动到极致的形容词用some。

Nice 一个放之四海皆优雅的词,形容淑女绅士可以,形容好吃的也不错。

make a point to get it good 不求最好,但求更好,所以当然吃不了兜着走了。

Have a crush on 某人让你神魂颠倒了。

C. 学会感叹

So much time 表示了你的无奈。

You the man. You the fella. You the boss. 似乎有些语法问题,其实感叹时不用顾及太多。

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“To be or not to be”. Outside the Bible, there six words are the most famous in all the literature of the world. They were spoken by Hamlet when he was thinking aloud, and they are the most famous words in Shakespeare because Hamlet was speaking not only foe himself but for every thinking man and woman. To be or not to be-to live or not to live, to live richly and abundantly and eagerly, or to live dully and meanly and scarcely. A philosopher once wanted to know whether he was alive or not, which is a good question for everyone to put to himself occasionally. He answered it by saying:“I think, therefore I am.”(wow gold)

But the best definition of existence I ever saw was one written by another philosopher who said:“To be is to be in relations.”If this is true, then the more relations a living thing has, the more relations a living thing has, the more it is alive. To live abundantly means simply to increase the range and intensity of our relations. Unfortunately we are so constituted that we get to love our routine. But apart from our regular occupation how much are we alive? If you are interested only in your regular occupation, you are alive only to that extent. So far as other things are concerned-poetry and prose, music, pictures, sports, unselfish friendships, politics, international affairs-you are dead.(buy wow gold)

Contrariwise, it is true that every time you acquire a new interest-even more, a new accomplishment-you increase your power of life. No one who is deeply interested in a large variety of subjects can remain unhappy, the real pessimist is the person who has lost interest.

Bacon said that a man dies as often as he loss a friend. But we gain new life by contacts, new friends. What is supremely true of living objects is only less true of ideas, which are also alive. Where your thoughts are, there will your life be also. If your thoughts are confined only to your business, only to your physical welfare, only to the narrow circle of the town in which you live,(cheap wow gold), then you live in a narrow circle of the town in which you live, then you live in a narrow circumscribed life. But if you are interested in what is going on in China, then you are living in China; if you are interested in the characters of a good novel, then you are living with those highly interesting people; if you listen intently to fine music, you are away from your immediate surroundings and living in a world of passion and imagination.(world of warcraft gold)

To be or not to be-to live intensely and richly, or merely to exist, that depends on ourselves. Let us widen and intensify our relations. While we live, let us live!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Just a few more minutes…please Mommy!"
Although my own children were grown, I found myself turning instinctively in the direction of the little voice. He was trailing after his mother, looking reluctantly over his shoulder at a display of remote control toys in the large department store.

He couldn't have been more than four years old. With chubby checks and wispy blond hair going in several directions, he trotted behind his mother down the main aisle of the department store. His boots caught my eye. They were green. Really green. Bright, shiny, Kermit-the-Frog, green. Obviously new and a little too big, the boots stopped just below his knees leaving a hint of dimpled legs disappearing into rumpled shorts. Perfect boots for the rainy transition from summer to fall.
Wow gold,

He stopped abruptly at a display of full-length mirrors, lifting one foot at a time, grinning and admiring his boots until his mother called for him to catch up to her. Dressed in a suit, heels clicking on the tile floor, she was tossing items into her cart as she and her son made their way to the checkout lanes at the front of the store.

I smiled at the picture he made clumping noisily behind his mother. I found myself wondering if she had just picked him up from daycare after a busy day in an office somewhere. I sighed as I selected an item and put it in my own cart. My days of trying to juggle a full time job and two small children had been busy, sometimes even hectic, but I missed them.
world of warcraft gold,

Finishing my own shopping, I forgot about the little boy and his mother until I stepped outside the store. There a panorama unfolded before me. The rain had slowed to a drizzle, perforating the numerous puddles in the parking lot. Several mothers with their small children were hurrying in and out of the department store. The children were, of course, making beelines to the puddles that dotted their way from the cars to the store's entrance. The mothers were right behind them, scolding.

cd keys,

"Ge"You'll ruin your shoes!"

"What's the matter with you? Are you deaf? I said, GET OUT OF THAT PUDDLE!"

And so it continued. The children were being pulled away from the puddles and hurried along. All except for one…the little green-booted boy.

He and his mother were not rushing anywhere. The boy was happily splashing away in the largest puddle in the parking lot, oblivious to the rain and to the people coming and going. His wispy hair was plastered to his head and a huge smile was plastered on his face. And his mother? She put up her umbrella, adjusted her packages and waited. Not scolding, not rushing. Just watching.
wow power leveling,

As she fished her car keys out of her purse, the boy, hearing the familiar jingling, paused in mid-splash and looked up.

"Just a few more minutes? Please Mommy?" He begged.

She hesitated, and then she smiled at him.

"Okay!" she responded and adjusted her packages again.
By the time I got to my car, loaded my packages and was ready to ease out of my parking space, the green-booted boy and his mother were walking toward their car, smiling and talking.

How much time did that "few more minutes" take out of her day? Probably about five. Not so much time out of a busy day. So what if she got home a little later than she had planned?

World of Warcraft power leveling

What a contrast the boy and his mother were to the other families I had just seen. What volumes that "few more minutes" spoke to that little boy about his value to his mother. Nothing in her universe was so pressing that it couldn't wait a few more minutes to let her young son try out his new boots-an important event in the life of How many times had my children begged for "just a few more minutes"? Had I smiled and waited like the mother of the green booted boy? Or had I scolded?

Just a few more minutes. Everything I have read about time management for working mothers can be summed up in one picture. The picture of that young mother standing under her umbrella, arms full of packages, smiling her assent to a wet, green-booted boy who had asked her the universal time management question for working mothers everywhere,

"Just a few more minutes?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interview God

"Come in," God said to me, "so, you would like to interview Me?"

"If you have the time," I said. (wow power leveling)

He smiled through His beard and said: "My time is called eternity and is enough to do everything; what questions do you have in mind to ask me?"

"None that are new to you. What's the one thing that surprises you most about mankind?"

He answered: "That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future. That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they never had never lived..."

His hands took mine and we were silent. After a long period, I said, "May I ask you another question?"

He replied with a smile. Wow gold

"As a Father, what would you ask your children to do for the new year?"

"To learn that they cannot make anyone love them. What they can do is to let themselves be loved.

To learn that it takes years to build trust, and a few seconds to destroy it.

To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their lives, but who they have in their lives.

To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. There will be others better or worse than they are.

To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who needs the least.

To learn that they should control their attitudes, otherwise their attitudes will control them.

To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them. Sro Gold

To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.

To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to show their feelings.

To learn that money can buy everything but happiness.

To learn that while at times they may be entitled to be upset, that does not give them the right to upset those around them.

To learn that great dreams do not require great wings, but a landing gear to achieve.

To learn that true friends are scarce, he/she who has found one has found a true treasure.

To learn that they are masters of what they keep to themselves and slaves of what they say.

To learn that they shall reap what they plant; if they plant gossip they will harvest intrigues, if they plant love they will harvest happiness.

To learn that true happiness is not to achieve their goals but to learn to be satisfied with what they already achieved.

To learn that happiness is a decision. They decide to be happy with what they are and have, or die from envy and jealousy of what they lack. World of Warcraft power leveling

To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

To learn that those who are honest with themselves without considering the consequences go far in life.

To learn that even though they may think they have nothing to give, when a friend cries with them, they find the strength to appease the pain.

To learn that by trying to hold on to love ones, they very quickly push them away; and by letting go of those they love, they will be side by side forever.

To learn that even though the word "love" has many different meanings, it loses value when it is overstated.

To learn that they can never do something extraordinary for Me to love them; I simply do. world of warcraft power leveling

To learn that the shortest distance they could be from Me is the "the distance of a prayer."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the beginning of rappelz rupees,time never has there been another with my mind, my heart, my eyes, my ears, my hands, my hair, my mouth. None that came before, none that live today, and none that come tomorrow can walk and talk and move and think exactly like me. All men are my brothers yet I am different from each. I am a unique creature.I am nature's greatest miracle.Although I am of the animal kingdom, animal rewards alone will not satisfy me. Within me burns a flame, which has been passed from generations uncounted and its heat is a constant irritation to my spirit to become better than I am, and I will. I will fan this flame of dissatisfaction and proclaim my uniqueness to the rappelz rupees world.
replica sunglasses,
None can duplicate my brush strokes, none can make my chisel marks, none can duplicate my handwriting, none can produce my child, and, in truth, none has the ability to sell exactly as I. Henceforth, I will capitalize on this difference for it is an asset to be promoted to the fullest.I am nature's greatest miracle.Vain attempts to imitate others no longer will I make. Instead will I place my uniqueness on display in the market place. I will proclaim it, yea, I will sell it. I will begin now to accent my differences; hide my similarities. So too will I apply this principle to the goods I sell. Salesman and goods, different from all others, and proud of the difference.I am a unique creature of nature.replica sunglasses
maple story power leveling,
I am rare, and there is value in all rarity; therefore, I am valuable. I am the end product of thousands of years of evolution; therefore, I am better equipped in both mind and body than all the emperors and wise men who preceded me.But my skills, my mind, my heart, and my body will stagnate, rot, and die lest I put them to good use. I have unlimited potential. Only a small portion of my brain do I employ; only a paltry amount of my muscles do I flex. A hundredfold or more can I increase my accomplishments of yesterday and this I will do, beginning today.maple story power leveling
world of warcraft gold,
Nevermore will I be satisfied with yesterday's accomplishments nor will I indulge, anymore, in self-praise for deeds which in reality are too small to even acknowledge. I can accomplish far more than I have, and I will, for why should the miracle which produced me end with my birth? Why can I not extend that miracle to my deeds of today?
I am nature's greatest miracle.I am not on this earth by chance. I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply all my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for of warcraft gold
wedding dresses,
I will increase my knowledge of mankind, myself, and the goods I sell, thus my sales will multiply. I will practice, and improve, and polish the words I utter to sell my goods, for this is the foundation on which I will build my career and never will I forget that many have attained great wealth and success with only one sales talk, delivered with excellence. Also will I seek constantly to improve my manners and graces, for they are the sugar to which all are attracted.I am nature's greatest dresses
Atlantica gold,
I will concentrate my energy on the challenge of the moment and my actions will help me forget all else. The problems of my home will be left in my home. I will think naught of my family when I am in the market place for this will cloud my thoughts. So too will the problems of the market place be left in the market place and I will think naught of my profession when I am in my home for this will dampen my love.There is no room in the market place for my family, nor is there room in my home for the market. Each I will divorce from the other and thus will I remain wedded to both. Separate must they remain or my career will die. This is a paradox of the ages.Atlantica gold

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wedding gowns
Choosing the perfect venue is probably wedding gowns one of the hardest decisions of the whole wedding palava.
wedding dresses
When it was my time to get married as neither of us had really been to church for the 15 years we didn’t want to be hypocritical and get married in a church,wedding dresses so we made appointments at all the local hotels to see the rooms where the service would take place. Each and every one just felt like I was in a meeting room with work - there was nothing special about them at all.
wedding dresses
Where we took our vows meant alot so I wanted it to feel right…my childhood was spent going to sSunday school wedding dresses and Guides and I actually made it into the choir - so if I was going to get married in a church the Vicar i grew up with would have to do it.We visited the church and on opening the main door I could hear the wedding bells ringing - perfect!
wedding gowns
An appointment later with the vicar - who actually remembered me after 15 years and the day was booked in one wedding gowns of the most beautiful old and quaint churches in Cheshire.So my advice on this one don’t just settle for any old room - its like the first time you put ‘the’ dress on - the venue has to feel right too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow power leveling
New year arrived,and games continue!
All hail innovation!wow power leveling A group of intrepid University of Southern California students have created and released FAAST,wow power leveling or the Flexible Action and Articulated Skeleton Toolkit compatible with the XBox power leveling Using FAAST, folks can map body movements and of warcraft power leveling To put the program through its paces,world of warcraft power leveling the group used FAAST to play World of Warcraft via Kinect. The results are AWESOME as the video shows a group member casting spells, moving the camera and of warcraft power leveling In this video,world of warcraft power leveling we show how FAAST can be used to control off-the-shelf video games such as World of wow gold Since these games would not normally support motion sensing devices,cheap wow power leveling FAAST emulates keyboard input triggered by body posture and specific wow power leveling These controls can be dynamically configured for different applications and wow gold,

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All focus on CTA,so as the merchants.
wow power leveling,
The people over at Taverncraft have announced the release of two new World of Warcraft themed Coffee Tankards available at their website for $19.99 a piece (plus S&H). wow power leveling
wow power leveling,
The Ironforge tankard captures the cavernous city of the Alliance's dwarven domain while the Undercity tankard features a panoramic scene of the Horde's capital of the undead. wow power leveling
world of warcraft power leveling,
Each microwave, world of warcraft power leveling dishwasher and freezer safe tankard is hand casted from fine grain stoneware and holds a hefty 18 oz. (.53 ltrs.) of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
Only $19.99 apiece (plus shipping/handling), world of warcraft power leveling the tankards feature custom bodies that emulate the robust look and feel of Azeroth and are the perfect companion to the best selling Stormwind & Orgrimmar tankards.
cheap wow power leveling,
How do you think about the New Ironforge & Undercity Coffee Tankards?cheap wow power leveling
cheap wow gold,

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw an interesting post on a forums the other day.Blizzard's Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street recently chimed in on an ongoing discussion about health and healing in World of Warcraft in order to shed some light on the changes Blizzard plans for those two aspects of the game come Cataclysm:"Health pools will be much larger in Cataclysm and healing will be lower. That should help address some of the overly binary feel of PvP and PvE encounters. You'll still be able to kill people as well as be able to heal them. The pace will just be a little slower and both healing and killing should require more than 1-2 buttons."
wow power leveling,
wow power leveling,
cheap wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Band of the Blackhand Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: